The Dark Side

Talk Electrician Forum

Help Support Talk Electrician Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Evans Electric

TEF LINUX ADMIN™
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Why am I getting emails from another forum which do not contain a message ?

Is it The Dark Side, is it Mordor, are the Deatheaters after me, are the Ring Wraiths circling over my rooftop ???

Whats it all about, Alfie ??

Am I paranoid ??

Deke

That was spam from an admin (I alledge:)) he also did 40+ posts too. The reason that you are not seeing it is because I have deleted all PM's and posts by him and Banned him.

When did u get them ?????

most of us got them this morning Admin was not happy they came from the owner of the Defectors last forum dwelling

Not nice to have to ask people to leave, didn't get chance to say hello and get to know them.

But, not nice to waste everyones time with duplicate posts, even Mater ain't daft enough to do that, and he lost his hood down the canyon down by Willy's butte, twice?

Doc.H

without delving too much into it can someone explain whats gone on??
Yeh i had and i believe quite a few others recieved PM's and postings on threads from someone from were we came from sparkyyork.

ah rite and all these have been removed then by admin. sounds like there down the old river with no wooden stick!

they were given the same chance as everyone else.

sadly some will always try to bend the rules for their own advantage.

and sadly will have steps taken against them.