The Little Boy's Fire Truck

Talk Electrician Forum

Help Support Talk Electrician Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

a2

Former Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
A fire fighter is working on an engine outside the station, when he notices a little boy next door in a little red wagon with a tiny ladders hung off the side and a garden hose tightly coiled in the middle.

The boy is wearing a fire fighter's helmet and has the wagon tied to a dog and a cat. The fire fighter walks over to take a closer look.

"That sure is a nice fire truck," the fire fighter says with admiration.

"Thanks," says the little boy. As the fire fighter looks a little closer, he notices the boy has tied the wagon to the dog's collar and also to the cat's testicles.

"Little partner," the fire fighter says, "I don't want to tell you how to run your fire truck but if I were you, I'd tie that rope around the cat's collar. I think you would go faster."

The little boy replies, "You're probably right, but then I wouldn't have a siren!"

1) What do call an Englishman holding a bottle of champagne after a Six Nations game?

Waiter.

2) Did you hear about the Valleys girl who wanted to get dirty with her boyfriend?

He took her to a coalmine.

3) What do you call a Welshman with no brain?

Dim.

4) The All Blacks were playing England, and after the half-time whistle blew, they found themselves ahead 50-0, Jonah Lomu getting eight tries. The rest of the team decided to head for the pub instead of playing the second half, leaving Jonah to go out on his own.