Tool Box

Talk Electrician Forum

Help Support Talk Electrician Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
looks good Ext, might have a look this week, cant be bad at that sort of money, :)
Well pleased with it, how an earth I stuck with that ruddy bag , is beyond me.. X(

Well pleased with it, how an earth I stuck with that ruddy bag , is beyond me.. X(
now now ext, what you call your missus in the privacy of your own home is upto you, but we might have some nice young impressionable girlie apprentices reading.... (hopefully.) :p

now now ext, what you call your missus in the privacy of your own home is upto you, but we might have some nice young impressionable girlie apprentices reading.... (hopefully.) :p
:)

2-2.jpg

u got more tools than the college ,,, looks like prac nights in ur shed from now on dude lol :^O :^O

could i ask where you got that conduit bender from welsh?

been looking for one myself but cant seem to find any at a reasonable price. Gotta love steel conduit though :D

I see you've got a girlie toolbag as well, Wizard.. :)
"Girlie toolbag"..............

or as they are called down here....

A HANDBAG !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D :D

Actually........ :|

I have TWO girlie toolbags.... :_|

But..... :(

I don't use them for tools.... :)

well not screw drivers, pliers & hammers etc.. ?:|

Ones got test gear meters etc.. in it.

The other has H&S type stuff..

gloves, masks, goggles, hand towel & tub of hand cleaner, over shoes, soft hat, plasters, overalls.... etc.. :) :D

could i ask where you got that conduit bender from welsh?been looking for one myself but cant seem to find any at a reasonable price. Gotta love steel conduit though :D
Forget the conduit bender!............ :|

Has the tin of "Family Circle" got any buscuits left????? :D :D

can I have the custard cremes?? ]:) ] :)

Forget the conduit bender!............ :| Has the tin of "Family Circle" got any buscuits left????? :D :D

can I have the custard cremes?? ]:) ] :)
u really think he would leave some ??? u avent seen him snaffling the twixes on a monday night :^O those biccies didnt have a chance lol

and oops sorry i did mean GIRLIE tool bag

nowt wrong with a handbag , i need one for all my hair products and eyeliner stuff ,keep a cordess in there too :^O :^O

u really think he would leave some ??? u avent seen him snaffling the twixes on a monday night :^O those biccies didnt have a chance loland oops sorry i did mean GIRLIE tool bag

nowt wrong with a handbag , i need one for all my hair products and eyeliner stuff ,keep a cordess in there too :^O :^O
No wonder you lot`ve got "girlie bags"!!

I`m wondering if there`s any cream left in your custards?? :^O :^O:^O

No wonder you lot`ve got "girlie bags"!!I`m wondering if there`s any cream left in your custards?? :^O :^O:^O
Ill ask the misses to check tonight, and update ya tomoz .... lol

Latest posts