Trainee looking for experience in yorkshire area.

Talk Electrician Forum

Help Support Talk Electrician Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jonboy

Reaction score
Hi all, (NEW MEMBER ALERT) I am doing the 2330 course at the moment and need some practical experience. I have passed my first 201 and 202 exams and have the 203 tomorrow so am fairly early on in the course. I am a mature student of 36years YOUNG and very keen to learn. I am self employed at present in aspects of joinery work (so can be very flexible for work) but have wanted to become an electrician for many years but have never been in the position to do the course. I learn "practically" very quickly and am not looking for full employment but that would be acceptable, i am looking more for the odd day or 2 now and again just to help build experience and confidence. I am prepared to work free of charge for the chance to gain valuable experience. I am in the Harrogate, north yorkshire area so Leeds is not to far from me. Any offers would be greatfully received. I look forward to hearing from anyone who may have advice on gaining practical experience too.

Cheers guys

Jonboy: ; :p

Last edited by a moderator: