Wago Dinrail Mounted Connectors.

Talk Electrician Forum

Help Support Talk Electrician Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hi M107,

The 222's and 773's can be used along with the 222- 500 or 773-332 carriers on DINrail . The carriers are best for situations where you want to join some tails and then take just one cable to the mcb, earth and neutral terminals etc.

Personally for moving a consumer unit I would use Wago Topjob-s terminals with an enclosure like the DRE-5. I've posted some pictures of a recent job on our Facebook page to demonstrate them in use:

https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.310231922456292.1073741827.198387016974117&type=1&l=4836a1d935

I hope this helps. You are welcome to give me a call on 01353 666011 in the week if you would like some support with any of the products.

Ray

ive use the top job ones, there fantastic, ive used them numerous times look very neat & tidy. 

tried to attach some pics but failing.

I used top jobman on my last assessment to move a board from celler to hallway, my asseser was well impressed he said thats how it should be done. I've seen it done with wago but just looks messy when opened up

Hi M107,

The 222's and 773's can be used along with the 222- 500 or 773-332 carriers on DINrail . The carriers are best for situations where you want to join some tails and then take just one cable to the mcb, earth and neutral terminals etc.

Personally for moving a consumer unit I would use Wago Topjob-s terminals with an enclosure like the DRE-5. I've posted some pictures of a recent job on our Facebook page to demonstrate them in use:

https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.310231922456292.1073741827.198387016974117&type=1&l=4836a1d935

I hope this helps. You are welcome to give me a call on 01353 666011 in the week if you would like some support with any of the products.

Ray
Hi Ray,

In those photo's all the terminals look the same size, so what have they used, as I see there is more than one size.

Thanks, Steve.

"The page you requested cannot be displayed at the moment. It may be temporarily unavailable, the link you clicked on may have expired, or you may not have permission to view this page."

cheers Ray, will call on Monday as I can't seem to order online, just gives me an error and tells me to check items...will try again later.

"The page you requested cannot be displayed at the moment. It may be temporarily unavailable, the link you clicked on may have expired, or you may not have permission to view this page."
pain in the rear Dave,

Ive had to go ask the wife for my log in details for facespace [i dont use it], you have to log in to see the pix apparently,

do you want my log in details?

pain in the rear Dave,

Ive had to go ask the wife for my log in details for facespace [i dont use it], you have to log in to see the pix apparently,

do you want my log in details?
Yes please.

I could have some fun with those.

Post them here for us all to experiment with :coat

Cheers Ray, I managed to place an order last night.......with me for Tuesday hopefully.

Ray,

Those "knockout" entries in that box, if they were cut "nice" do you recon that you could fit these: http://www.tlc-direct.co.uk/Products/MTMAD2.html into them?

Sorry I could not find a link that I could post to the MK site, they fit straight into the push out on an MK ESU242 for example.

Thanks in advance, in case you can advise, if not no worries! ;)
I have checked the measurements of the cutouts around the outside of the box there are two sizes 40mm wide by 15mm high and 30mm wide by 25mm high.

There are so many types and brands of trunking it wasn't something we tried to match, but If there was enough demand to fit a certain measurement of trunking it would be possible to have some of the knockout sizes changed. Hope this helps.

Ray

Big thumbs up for Ray & his crew fantastic customer relations , they called me today & went through the order & advised on a couple of changes.

Cheers all at Wago box.

Latest posts