Warwickshire/Shropshire Anyone?

Talk Electrician Forum

Help Support Talk Electrician Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
the mrs is from warwickshire, coleshill to be exact am based there more than at my own place, nice few pubs rounds there and places to eat

george and dragon in coleshill

do a steak that is like eating the whole cow!

:p

the mrs is from warwickshire, coleshill to be exact am based there more than at my own place, nice few pubs rounds there and places to eat george and dragon in coleshill

If I can have it still mooing that sounds good :D

the mrs is from warwickshire, coleshill to be exact am based there more than at my own place, nice few pubs rounds there and places to eat george and dragon in coleshill

That may interest Patch:D

its a bit like rounders............in as much as there is a ball..............

after that,

its completely different!!!! :eek: :p:p:p
No skill in golf - the ball's not even moving when you hit it...........

:D

60 % of Birmingham is a dump, Patch, and there are parts where even I don't go ( We shop in Lichfield FFS)

But if your GF likes Harvey Nicks and all that stuff then the Bull Ring and city centre are excellent also the Jewellery Quarter. Only park in the big multi-storys ,clamping is a disease here!! The Broad Street canal basin for a meal and a pint (Mild of course) That nature reserve is not far from Cadbury World BTW.

If you like theatre then they are excellent in Brum. The B,ham Rep. is on Broad Street which is club and bar land but can turn nasty at chucking out time Fridays /Saturdays.

If you are anywhere near Dudley , West Mids. you must visit The Black Country Living Museum. They have rebuilt the streets /shops/ forges etc of Britain's industrial past, many period dramas are filmed there. Not too far from Brum. Best fish & chips in England. :|

Villa might be at home if you like football , there is another club but I can't remember their name TBH.

Also Lichfield town centre , Cathedral, market, Dr. Johnson's house, Garrick Theatre.

There is a beach in Birmingham City centre ( I kid you not) but the sea is as far away as it ever was.

I'd say Warwick but you have been there. Oh nearly forgot !! The Sealife Centre ,great, walk along the canal from Gas Street Basin (Broad St)

Shropshire , Ironbridge Gorge Museum , watch out for Specs around there.

60 % of Birmingham is a dump, Patch, and there are parts where even I don't go ( We shop in Lichfield FFS) But if your GF likes Harvey Nicks and all that stuff then the Bull Ring and city centre are excellent also the Jewellery Quarter. Only park in the big multi-storys ,clamping is a disease here!! The Broad Street canal basin for a meal and a pint (Mild of course) That nature reserve is not far from Cadbury World BTW.

If you like theatre then they are excellent in Brum. The B,ham Rep. is on Broad Street which is club and bar land but can turn nasty at chucking out time Fridays /Saturdays.

If you are anywhere near Dudley , West Mids. you must visit The Black Country Living Museum. They have rebuilt the streets /shops/ forges etc of Britain's industrial past, many period dramas are filmed there. Not too far from Brum. Best fish & chips in England. :|

Villa might be at home if you like football , there is another club but I can't remember their name TBH.

Also Lichfield town centre , Cathedral, market, Dr. Johnson's house, Garrick Theatre.

There is a beach in Birmingham City centre ( I kid you not) but the sea is as far away as it ever was.

I'd say Warwick but you have been there. Oh nearly forgot !! The Sealife Centre ,great, walk along the canal from Gas Street Basin (Broad St)

Shropshire , Ironbridge Gorge Museum , watch out for Specs around there.

I fear I may be nearer to you than that:O:| :^O :^O:^O:p
its about time you woke up Sandra!!!!! X(

where you bin?

still puttin on you lippy and stockings for a night on the town!!!!!???

shall I catch you on the No9. down by Quinton????

or are you off over the other side of town tonight????

:x ; ) :D

ROTFWLROTFWLROTFWL

Guiness Drink

I'm not telling you, and Quinton indeed!! Huh! Used to go in the Dirty Duck there till they had polished flooring installed and banned stilleto heels.

The PC has been playing up , Internet Explorer and Firefox not functioning at all so on-line but no access, couldn't figure it out , try later and its all back except the Google toolbar. ( I'm beginning to sound like a computer expert now)

Just seen those tiny blue letters " I fear I may be nearer to you than that" MMmmmmm. I'm near the Scott Arms / J7 of the M6/M5 , reckon you must be Wednesfield, Wolverhampton erm..... Stourbridge ? ...Halesowen ?? Ooooh its getting late , back on that ruddy rewire tomorrow, poor knees !!

Just seen those tiny blue letters " I fear I may be nearer to you than that" MMmmmmm. I'm near the Scott Arms / J7 of the M6/M5 , reckon you must be Wednesfield, Wolverhampton erm..... Stourbridge ? ...Halesowen ?? Ooooh its getting late , back on that ruddy rewire tomorrow, poor knees !!
I'd like to tell you...................

But then I'd have to KILL YOU! ]:) ] :)

ROTFWLROTFWLROTFWL

To be fair I'd not considered Birmingham itself but maybe not such a bad idea...........

It's only the Thursday and Friday we need entertaining.

:D

Might climb Scar Fell Pike on the Sunday..........

Got a little work/pleasure trip planned later this month where I got down to the Dairy Event at Stoneleigh Deer Park, Warwickshire on Wed 16th Sept and then to the Midland Game Fair, Shropshire on Sat 19th.Last year we stayed near Warwick and had a few days going to the castle, Leamington Spar, Stratford -on-Avon.

I am looking for suggestions of a town to stay and things to do for my Thurs and Fir later on this month!

Map of places. http://maps.google.co.uk/maps/ms?hl=en&ie=UTF8&msa=0&msid=102446264039379476398.0004729e8a10dd8421445&ll=52.532096,-1.906128&spn=1.901314,4.768066&z=8
Apache

Depends on the hotel standard or B&B try looking round Tamworth area after Stoneleigh,it has a castle and Bowling alley few decent pubs various hotels,drayton manor park & zoo weather dependant.stay one night and move towards Cannock nearer Weston park straight along the a5 there is a Ramada at Cannock quite good for a hotel.Two seperate locations but not far apart and both easy to get to Birmingham for the Friday if you want.Lea marston liesure centre in North Warks has a golf and health centre or the Belfry check Last minute or late rooms might get a deal for couple of nights, good acces to the M6 toll road or A38 onto A5 again.check out South Staffs/North Warks.Also some hotels in Meriden heart of the country.

Tamworth has a Snowdome handy to get ready for the winter in the Dales.

Happpy hunting.

ApacheDepends on the hotel standard or B&B try looking round Tamworth area after Stoneleigh,it has a castle and Bowling alley few decent pubs various hotels,drayton manor park & zoo weather dependant.stay one night and move towards Cannock nearer Weston park straight along the a5 there is a Ramada at Cannock quite good for a hotel.Two seperate locations but not far apart and both easy to get to Birmingham for the Friday if you want.Lea marston liesure centre in North Warks has a golf and health centre or the Belfry check Last minute or late rooms might get a deal for couple of nights, good acces to the toll road or A38 onto A5 again.check out South Staffsnorth Warks.Also some hotels in Meriden heart of the country.

Happpy hunting.
yeah but the zoo staff would think one of their monkies had escaped out of the enclosure if pache went looking round ROTFWL :^O :^O:^O:coat

Latest posts