What a bargin i got

Talk Electrician Forum

Help Support Talk Electrician Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

~Sparky~

Reaction score
I have been looking into buying a crimp set for myself and after looking around i thaught i would go for the draper expert one, same as this one but i never got it there,

http://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B0001K9WI0/ref=asc_df_B0001K9WI0922990?smid=A3P5ROKL5A1OLE&tag=googlecouk06-21&linkCode=asn&creative=22206&creativeASIN=B0001K9WI0

So i orderd it off E Bay and all went well.... i orderd on the Thur night and got it the Sat morning.... Happy days.....

On the following Wednesday i came home and was in the door 2 mins then a knock at the door...... " this came for you today and i took it in for you" "thanks" i said, i closed the door and said to myself what could it be as i never orderd anything else and wasnt expecting anything...... to my surprize it was another crimp set......So straight onto online banking and only the 1 had been paid for...... WOOHOO....

E Bay isnt all that bad..... haha

Pretty sure that's classed as theft, or some sort of criminal offence anyway. Personally, I'd keep it quiet.

If it wasnt signed for, then you have nothing to worry about.
Generally, you don;t sign for things that are classed as stolen, or obtained by deceit. The lack of your name on a bit of paper doesn't make it any less illegal.

I didnt say it was legal.

I said, if it wasnt signed for then there is nothing to worry about.

No signature = No proof.

wasnt signed for.... :) i would put it on the auction site but my old man wants it lol... sorry guys

bought a laser level from cpc a couple of years ago. they sent two. phoned them and got a returns number, sent the extra one back and wrote on the receipt explaining everything. they refunded me. free laser level???!!!

bought a laser level from cpc a couple of years ago. they sent two. phoned them and got a returns number, sent the extra one back and wrote on the receipt explaining everything. they refunded me. free laser level???!!!
You can't help some people.

I have the same kind of thing happen to me, put in an order to a large online shop for a 120gb ipod.

Two days later it came, very happy with it. One week later another one turned up. I phoned up the company and told them about it, got a return number and address from them and popped it into the post. Two days later I had a phone call from them thanking me for bringing this to their attention and to thank me, they put onto my account