Whats with all the dickheads dressed as "killer clowns"

Talk Electrician Forum

Help Support Talk Electrician Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I've always found clowns slightly disturbing ..... along with Morrismen , who seem to know strange things from our rural past .

So a swift kick in the nutcracker suite would be called for I  think.  

The way to cure these so called clowns is give them a taste of their own medicine.

Lock them in a cell for a couple of hours with my missus when she's got her pancake on and curlers in.

She looks a bit clownish but its deffo not funny. 

Let them listen to her telling them about her day in real time and they'll be screaming to get out and promising not to do it again.

I can guarantee it. :innocent

Same here, any moron dressed as a clown jump out on me and I will beat the living daylights out of them, after all, how do i know they do not have a machete like the ones in the paper m'lud. My priority was to disable them as quickly as possible, shame this involved breaking their arm whilst standing on their neck..

john..

The quality of clownage at my place of employment is unsurpassable, were waiting on a contract that is do or die for us, If we don't get it then it's redundancy, we were told it was the 5th of October and my boss went on holiday, then we were told it was a typo and now were told it's the 15th and he's gone on holiday again!

Don't get me started on the clown car's (vans) we've been driving about with no MOT's because somebody forgot...

There's some odd behaviour around Kent recently. Not idiots dressed as clowns but ( I think) teenagers wearing reflective jackets standing in the middle of dark roads late at night. I had four try it recently on me when I was on my way home after a very late night finish. Main beam on, drop van to third and floor it to create plenty of revs. They moved........