Willo Pump changing

Talk Electrician Forum

Help Support Talk Electrician Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SoulkillaH

Reaction score
Hello guys!

I have to change a Wilo central heating pump but i don t have the valves to isolate it from the rest of the circuit and i don t want to drain all the system.

I any chance to change just the motor of the wilo pump without take the head from pipe out?

thank you!

Does sound like a drain down :_| could be worth considering putting in valves when fitting your new pump Guinness

Who in their right mind would have installed a pump with no isolating valves? It must be one of the items guaranteed to fail during the life of a heating system.
There are loads of systems with no pump isolating valves, just one of those things, you can put them in for an extra few quid for future maintanence or save a few quid and not bother. No different in some of our work I suppose, who goes balls out on every job and fits every extra possible, like DP switches to just about everything?

thank you guys!so is not possible for a pump to be built from two parts?

cause that pump has a black thing which is conected to pipes and atached by the motor with 4screws.is this making sense to u?

the pump is looking like this
It is made from 2 parts but if you take the 4 screws out you will get wet!