Word Of Warning For Lichfield Area

Talk Electrician Forum

Help Support Talk Electrician Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
hi peeps, warning to all members here working/living in staffs/lichfield area, one of my van company magnetic signs was stoledn on 30th dec 13 between 13:00 and 16:00 hrs in lichfield, checked on cctv at home was on van van when left to go to lichfield @ 13:00 and then checked when got home and the sign had gone at 16:00 hrs when i got back home, just a warning to you members keep an eye on your vehicles as im not sure if this is something to be concerned about or not, ie identity theft or whwat ever.

no theres actually finger marks under the sign area, it looks like someone has peeled it off, ive informed staffs police soco are going to call round at some point.

ps only found out about the missing sign yesterday at a customers job while walking to van, and the cctv system at home allowed me to narrow time and date to within 3 hours or so.

When I had them on a van years ago the builders were always taking them off and either putting them on the roof or putting them back upside down. Gave up in the end and had the van sign written.

Got myself some magnetic signs yesterday , in Lichfield,   just changed the phone number and they're fine ......  now just stick 'em on the side panel here and jobs a good 'un :innocent

Sorry Badge , couldn't resist .      I'd say it was kids TBH , they'll have stuck it on another vehicle .