10mm T&E

Talk Electrician Forum

Help Support Talk Electrician Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sparky b

Reaction score
Evenin' all,

Was wondering where the cheapest place to buy 10mm T&E is at the mo??

Thanks

B.

Evenin' all,Was wondering where the cheapest place to buy 10mm T&E is at the mo??

Thanks

B.
Haven't look yet this year since all the VAT increase stuff...

But I was in our local B&Q looking for some cheapo floor tiles the other day and as I tend to do..

I had a little nose down the electrical aisle see what they are charging..

100m 2.5mm T&E was

If you are anywhere near Lyme Regis I have a 50m drum that I got in error (must get to optician soon, I actually needed 6mm) that Ill let ya have for a ton.

Posting it would probs cost the earth tho so not really worth it

screw fix are a bit pricy wylex mcb nearly a fiver, they are about

Aye Badge, but it's black and red. You'll need one of those stickers on the CU.........On the plus side, you won't need to notify it.........

:D
how do you think i managed to wire our 9.5 kw shower with the old red/black 6.0mm that we used on our old shower circuit, found a piece to go from pull switch to shower in red/black aswell in back of shed :^O :^O :^O :run

---------- AUTO MERGE Post added at 21:36 ---------- Previous post was at 21:35 ----------

If you are anywhere near Lyme Regis I have a 50m drum that I got in error (must get to optician soon, I actually needed 6mm) that Ill let ya have for a ton. Posting it would probs cost the earth tho so not really worth it
does that mean the chappy picking it up from you needs a vehicle that can take the weight of a ton :^O

If you have an account with TLC they may give you a good price had 100mtr of 10mm 2 core swa the other day for 2.30+vat a metre my main wholesaler wanted 2.90+vat a metre.

I can't really afford to keep 50m or 100m reels of 10mm on the van (not to mention the bulk and weight), so when I need it I buy it by the metre from Edmundsons. Just get the price on the day and charge it to the customer.

I can't really afford to keep 50m or 100m reels of 10mm on the van (not to mention the bulk and weight), so when I need it I buy it by the metre from Edmundsons. Just get the price on the day and charge it to the customer.
Nah, PC, buy by the 100m, charge by the meter ;) !

If you are anywhere near Lyme Regis I have a 50m drum that I got in error (must get to optician soon, I actually needed 6mm) that Ill let ya have for a ton. Posting it would probs cost the earth tho so not really worth it
Thanks mate, but have no use for that much and don't know where Lyme Regis is... ?:|

Thanks for all the replies guys, apparently a couple of local suppliers sell it buy the meter.

What shocks me the most is that people buy electric showers cheap and then spend loads getting them installed.....

B.

Thanks mate, but have no use for that much and don't know where Lyme Regis is... ?:| Thanks for all the replies guys, apparently a couple of local suppliers sell it buy the meter.

What shocks me the most is that people buy electric showers cheap and then spend loads getting them installed.....

B.
it didnt cost us virtually anything to install our shower, because all i had to pay for was the cable and the 45amp switch, the 40amp rcbo was from the exisitng shower just i updated the wiring and the shower to 10mm 9500w from 8000watts has been itting on a 40 amp rcbo now for 2 months and only pulls a max of 30amps ish, no where near the full load mind you its not turned that hot :eek: !

electrafix price matched 50m 10mm g/y the other week for me

beat cheapest wholesaler by