1991 did you start first year in 1991.

Talk Electrician Forum

Help Support Talk Electrician Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DAVID MC KNIGHT

Reaction score
urgent check your part 1 first year. started sept 1991

exams june 1992. you would off gotten a 2376. part 1.

stared second year. sept 1992.

exams june 1993. did you get a. 2366pt2. or did you get a. 2360-02.

then you got your AM2. WITH IN A FEW YEARS AND APPROX 1995 YOU SHOULD OFF GOT A NICE CERTIFICATE. SAYING YOU WERE AN ELECTRICAN. CHECK THE NUMBERS ON YOUR CERTIFICATES. IF NOT
A 2368. CONTACT ME ON THIS THIS IS A 1993 ONLY. PART TWO ISSUE.

I think the OP may be trying to say that he did his parts I and II over the time in which C&G were changing course numbers around (as they like to do often) and that he ended up with a part one on one system, and a part II on the newer one, and I'm guessing now its possibly caused issues and been flagged up (maybe he has let his JIB card lapse, and they are being pains about it?)

Or maybe he has just had too much of the wine for a sunday evening.

Anyway, doesn't affect me, I was only starting primary school in sept '91, how about you @Andy™ :ROFLMAO:

(A) I think the OP may be trying to say that he did his parts I and II over the time in which C&G were changing course numbers around (as they like to do often) and that he ended up with a part one on one system, and a part II on the newer one, and I'm guessing now its possibly caused issues and been flagged up (maybe he has let his JIB card lapse, and they are being pains about it?)

(B) Or maybe he has just had too much of the wine for a sunday evening.

Anyway, doesn't affect me, I was only starting primary school in sept '91, how about you @Andy™ :ROFLMAO:

By a process of elimination I conclude that it must be option (A)...

as option (B) is probably impossible???? 🍷🍷🍷🍷🍷🍷🍷🍷🍷🍷🍷🍷🍷

i think i did my 2360 pt 1+2 at these times , are you saying that I don’t need to do an am2?
I’m already a QS but only because i was before the rules changed

did mine in the late 70's it was 236 parts 1+2, then the "C" course, it was the C+G that sent the Electricians cert after you filled in the correct form, than of to the JIB to get your grade, no need to do AM2
I think you have all your number's mixed up
I cant find any C+G course with 2376
C+G 2366 is not ready yet could be available in 2027
C+G 2377 is for PATesting
C+G 2368 not on the C+G web site

as far as I known the course has aways had 236 in the course number somewhere