Talk Electrician Forum

Help Support Talk Electrician Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

PoorFish

Reaction score
greetings folks

just thought i might ask if anyone has done the 203 recently.

I will be doing it in a couple of weeks and was wondering what type of questions may have been asked.

I have a good general idea but I was just wondering what peoples thoughts were.

My tutor told me today that out of the five apprentices who took it today only NONE passed.

Cant really work out who or what this is a reflection of....maybe its a particularly difficult test.

all the best

P

is it the 203 Welshie is studying for?
No Mate, He failed that one because he didn't study. He spent too much time on here. However, he studied hard for his re-sit and had a Distinction the second time around.

The 203 is the hardest exam of the level 2.

Welshy is studying for the 301 exam, which is level 3.

Regards,

Admin.

PS.P Feeny - Good Luck on your exam.

No Mate, He failed that one because he didn't study. He spent too much time on here. However, he studied hard for his re-sit and had a Distinction the second time around.
Applaud Smiley well done anyways :D

Its not that difficult. Just revise and it won't be a problem.

I'm the same as you P Feeney, I have my first 203 exam in 2 weeks and to make sure I pass first time I have been revising for 2-3 weeks but now theirs 2 weeks left I am doing 1-2 hours a night, im going over most of my paper work and handout mock exams from my tutor also using the 203 mock exam available from a website for

Thanks for the replies folks

yeah revising is the key I know

will be getting down to that seriously from here on in

I was thinking motors might be quite prominent

what s that website your mentioning bobby, would be interested to know

best of luck to you too although it sounds like you are right on top of it all

P

Is that a polite way of sayin were all useless at helping with college work?!
Most of my calculations where by means of a slide rule, bet they are never used nowadays.