2330 205 Exam...

Talk Electrician Forum

Help Support Talk Electrician Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Welshie just a word of warning about level 3, If using B&B Training Associates notes beware. Incorrect in alot of places and waffle on. I am going through it all now and I am having to condense my notes as my 301 exam is in late Jan/early Feb. Nigh on impossible to revise everything the way that B&B have organised things. Hope you have a good head for mathematics as you will need it (equations and such). Only now coming into day to day bread and butter electrics at college (lighting design). Anyways good luck mate, start your 301 in the new year?

AndyGuiness Drink

Good Morning Guys And Mrs Ad 2.

Thanks for that.

Welshie just a word of warning about level 3, If using B&B Training Associates notes beware. Incorrect in alot of places and waffle on. I am going through it all now and I am having to condense my notes as my 301 exam is in late Jan/early Feb. Nigh on impossible to revise everything the way that B&B have organised things. Hope you have a good head for mathematics as you will need it (equations and such). Only now coming into day to day bread and butter electrics at college (lighting design). Anyways good luck mate, start your 301 in the new year?AndyGuiness Drink
Morning Zee,

That's the one that I am doing with, and the whole group and our lecturers believe it could be a lot better.

Not so much now, (although there is still room for improvement) but more so when it was based on the 16th, last year. The notes we had never tallied with the powerpoint. In fact we had the "Beta" notes.

Any help, advice or any sheets/mock test sheets that find their way to me in an e-mail would be appreciated.

Due to copyright, I would have to re-word them and maybe put them on here to help the other guys out too?!

Best Wishes,

Welshy.

We do our 205 on Monday. We have only done the 201 so far. Is that normal? Seems like we are doing it too soon.