2330-303 Exam

Talk Electrician Forum

Help Support Talk Electrician Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rsw11

Reaction score
Hi, im doing my 303 exam very soon and would just like some advice on it from anyone who has done it. Ive passed my 302 last month and found it abit tricky on some questions e.g. equations. So basicly what typical questions will there be on the 303? Thanks

Inspection and testing, fault diagnosis and fault rectification. IMO the 303 is much easier than the 302, so if you have passed the 302 already you shouldn`t have any dramas with the 303.

Personally I thought the 303 Written exam was really easy.

Flew through it.

Had it in the bag.

Then got my result back.

Scraped a Pass on 52%.

Terrible.

The 303 Practical however is pretty easy.

Good luck

How soon you doing your 303 exam? I'm doing mine on friday so i'll let you know exactly how hard it is lol.

A website our teacher told us about was Swindon-massive to help revise for the exams. You probably already know about it though, the odd website with a black background, flashy colours, big **** off writing fonts but has loads of exam practices and such.

Personally I thought the 303 Written exam was really easy.Flew through it.

Had it in the bag.

Then got my result back.

Scraped a Pass on 52%.

Terrible.

The 303 Practical however is pretty easy.

Good luck
I was the same, I wasn't too confident after my 302 but over confident after my 303. When I got the results I got a credit in 302 and a pass in 303. I'm doing the practical in a month or so.