2330 help!

Talk Electrician Forum

Help Support Talk Electrician Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Nathan1

Reaction score
Hey guys,

So heres the issue!

Took my 2330-203 today and scored 100% on the health and safety, 53% on Electrical principles, theory and operation which is a fail :/

Only 1 mark off a pass so i was wondering does any kind person on here have any revision sites or any knowledge on exactly what will be covered throughout the exam? I have a general idea such as power factor correction, AC/3Ph circuits or could maybe even explain them a little bit? if i stated which one i was abit hazy about?

Have Smartscreen/Swindon massive and the retake on the test next thursday :)

Thanks again, Nathan

I always suggest swindon massive but you got that covered.

Just stick your head back into your books and revise what you've been covering this term

Hey guys,So heres the issue!

Took my 2330-203 today and scored 100% on the health and safety, 53% on Electrical principles, theory and operation which is a fail :/

Only 1 mark off a pass so i was wondering does any kind person on here have any revision sites or any knowledge on exactly what will be covered throughout the exam? I have a general idea such as power factor correction, AC/3Ph circuits or could maybe even explain them a little bit? if i stated which one i was abit hazy about?

Have Smartscreen/Swindon massive and the retake on the test next thursday :)

Thanks again, Nathan
Thats exactly the same mark I got lol. Makes you sick in the stomouch I know, What I tried to do is, rememeber the questions I think I got wrong & study them up. E.G I got a question on power factor, I knew the formula but I got 2 answers that could be the same using the formula but what I forgot is powerfactors is always 0. something not higher than 1.

Good luck with you're resit :)