2391 17th

Talk Electrician Forum

Help Support Talk Electrician Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ktguk

Reaction score
hi, does anyone know where i can get hold of some 17th 2391 papers, just started the course but tutors only got older ones, guess that theres not really much but would still be handy to have a look at, ta

also any of the new style ones not wrote by scadden

hi, does anyone know where i can get hold of some 17th 2391 papers, just started the course but tutors only got older ones, guess that theres not really much but would still be handy to have a look at, taalso any of the new style ones not wrote by scadden
I'm just about to start my 2391 course, and would also be intrested in said papers! ;)

As the 17th really only came into force as of July last year then the may only be one exam paper based on the 17th for 2391 which was the one that was started course starting last September, exam time around December time, may be wrong though.

cheers for replys, i`ve got that exam success book worth getting. would be good an 08 paper the most recent the tutors got is dec 07 all helps though

Latest posts