2392-52

Talk Electrician Forum

Help Support Talk Electrician Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

mort2376

The devil's in the details, or the dodgy wiring !
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Morning all,

Have finally decided ( after being bullied ) to do the 2391-52 course.

I qualified under the c&g 236 pt1,2 and 3 with 4.5 years apprenticeship AM2 and NVQ level3 in fault finding and diagnosis.

I've kept upto date with regs, but now I'm no longer a full scope installer only a domestic one because I haven't passed this.

Anyone got any tips ? I know it's an intense course but not as big a failure rate as there used to be.

Am going to use the exam simulator pinned at the top of this forum to help, but at 51 years old I'm getting a little past sitting in a classroom.

I'll probably be one of the bad lads sat at the back of the room ! Lol

I would agree with @Sharpend the content is only what you have covered previously in the C&G 236 and just needs some of the memory cobwebs clearing away

Thanks guys. I'll follow ur advice at least this new version of GN3 will have some use, rather than being stuck in a drawer !

I guess after 32 years I probably do need a refresher. Doesn't time fly when your having..........(insert appropriate word)

Every year our assessor tells me I don't have this yet have been a QS for 25 odd years, passed the old 2400 with distinction but this no londer matters. You have the full 236 and whilst it maybe a grind I'm sure it is well within your capability, good luck.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts