2394/5 course

Talk Electrician Forum

Help Support Talk Electrician Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dean phillips

Reaction score
Hello everyone,

I'm currently on the 2494 course , I've just completed the practical . And am about to sit the multiple choice paper . Any advice would be appreciated😁 

+1 to what Sharpend said, also as you read everything very carefully look out for double negatives in the wording of the question or the answers. Deliberately put there to trip up those who are rushing and skip reading the questions.

Doc H. 

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi Dean

It's the easiest assessment of the three assessments others being the written and practical, but you still should prepare yourself like you are doing. Have a go at my exam simulator www.electricalcoursesuk.co.uk/exam and click on the 2394-301 exam. It won't necessarily teach how to inspect and test or give you the actual exam questions, but it will prepare you for taking the exam, under the pressure of the clock.

Good luck 

Neil

Hi Dean. 

I have just completed my 94/95 course and wanted wish you all the best with the course. I sat my exams on June 6th and just received the results this week, 14th July. 

I was surprised that I had passed both as although I revised, when I looked at the questions, I was convinced that I had not done enough. 

I hope you got through the first exam okay and can only re-itterate how important it is to revise and read the questions VERY carefully. 

Good luck 

Dave