25mm tails.

Talk Electrician Forum

Help Support Talk Electrician Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jl-heating

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
50 metres how muc should i be looking to pay .. my distributor is asking 80+ i am sure i can get it cheaper ..

thx

50 metres how muc should i be looking to pay .. my distributor is asking 80+ i am sure i can get it cheaper .. thx
That sounds about right, although I've not bought any recently, if you look at Alert Elec theirs is 1.85+vat a meter, so you could probably get 10-15% off that for 50m which gets you to around your price

That sounds about right, although I've not bought any recently, if you look at Alert Elec theirs is 1.85+vat a meter, so you could probably get 10-15% off that for 50m which gets you to around your price
I agree I think the last bill I had with my discount was

it needs to be on a roll. 5 metre lengths would just end up with 4 tonne of offcuts in van lol

50 metres how muc should i be looking to pay .. my distributor is asking 80+ i am sure i can get it cheaper .. thx
50metres?

thats one long run?

what about SWA?

dose that work out any better on overall cost re fixing etc..

e.g. only 1 cable?

He wants it on a roll so he can just use what he needs :p
BlushingBlushing:p:p:p

Beer correction factor! ; \Guiness DrinkGuiness DrinkGuiness DrinkGuiness DrinkGuiness DrinkGuiness DrinkGuiness DrinkGuiness DrinkGuiness DrinkGuiness Drink