3kw instantaneous water heater on a ring

Talk Electrician Forum

Help Support Talk Electrician Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This is one of the best answers I have ever seen, its factual and brilliant in simplicity.The water heater is unlikely to be used for any period of time to cause any damage to the loading, therefore as Special Locations says above, common sense and diversity considerations would allow you to safely spur off the ring.
As I said so succintly in post #13 but that Specs waits for my answers , then embellishes them with all this technical jargon that he makes sound like he's quoting from the Regs and talking sense . Admin has had to increase the bandwidth on the Forum to accomodate the Trailer Boy's rampaging verbosity .

He,s on the hambone to Brian half the time , "Whats the Regs on connecting a caravan that contains a Sauna on a fairground within a Marina which is also a construction site with a PV array on top and supplied from an IT system battered by 30 ft waves and an ambient temp of -40C"

The man knows nothing. :C ;)

As I said so succintly in post #13 but that Specs waits for my answers , then embellishes them with all this technical jargon that he makes sound like he's quoting from the Regs and talking sense . Admin has had to increase the bandwidth on the Forum to accomodate the Trailer Boy's rampaging verbosity .He,s on the hambone to Brian half the time , "Whats the Regs on connecting a caravan that contains a Sauna on a fairground within a Marina which is also a construction site with a PV array on top and supplied from an IT system battered by 30 ft waves and an ambient temp of -40C"

The man knows nothing. :C ;)
You are correct sir Dekeington....

Notwithstanding the small item of I posted on post #12:Blushing

But I did copy it verbatim as Brian quoted it down the phone as he read out your notes to me while you went to the bog! ]:)