Talk Electrician Forum

Help Support Talk Electrician Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ADS

Reaction score
Just been on the news:

"Britain is fast becomming a nation of Electricians - it's been revealed that 97,000 people signed up for the City & Guilds course in the past year"

Happy Days:|

Yes ADS. The trouble is though, as we all know, the course in itself doesnt make them competant electricians does it ? regardless of what the colleges / training centres tend to suggest in their promo material .

Doesn't say which course(s). I need to do 2382 this year (ELECSA requirement at last serveylance visit) and I'm sure I am not the only one.

Just been on the news:"Britain is fast becomming a nation of Electricians - it's been revealed that 97,000 people signed up for the City & Guilds course in the past year"

Happy Days:|

wonder how many of them passed

Not good, looks like you may have to take it, then when the amendment comes out, you'll have to do it again. I shouldn't gloat, Napit requested I do the 16th again, then they requested I take the 17th straight after!

Just out of curiosity and not a dig by any means, why have you guys waited so long?