a big thanks to every one..

Talk Electrician Forum

Help Support Talk Electrician Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

electro

Reaction score
just want to say thank u to all the people who help me with my question even tho thy were simple. as i passed the napit assessment today with a grade thnk u very much

Congrats. Now you can select your Part P provider in your profile.

all done lol, was very good thanks to u lot neva needed the regs book one to answer his questions. all good.

only thing he said was my age.......... but he said i had the rigth mentality so had no problam with it yipeeeee

all done lol, was very good thanks to u lot neva needed the regs book one to answer his questions. all good.only thing he said was my age.......... but he said i had the rigth mentality so had no problam with it yipeeeee
How old are you?

cheers dont no if u were being sarcastic but thanks any way it was every one on here who helped

cheers dont no if u were being sarcastic but thanks any way it was every one on here who helped
I usually am, but was being genuine there! Well done. Applaud Smiley

You've got off your arse and achieved something. Many 20 year olds would rather be getting drunk and playing with their Playstation. You've achieved something. You should feel proud.

(this is NOT sarcasm)

thank u very much!! right im off to the pub but, be4 i go got play on my playstation lol

i got full scope to soo very happy.

Well done like Apache says at least you are doing something, a lot your age have no desire to do anything.

cheers mate

There is no such thing as a stupid question.

Only the answers can be silly. i like it very true

Assessment on a Saturday????

Very unusual.

What questions did he ask you?

Well Done Electro. Applaud Smiley

All you need to do now is to stop the txt talk on here. X(

;)

cheers lol i cnat help text talk. i will try my very bestest.

they asked me how to describe Ze Zs and pfc and how to do safe isolation.

then asked trip times and the 7 rcd test

well done mate congrats!

work hard and play hard while you can. Before you know it you'll be old and only be able to do one or the other.

Latest posts