Ableskills Dartford

Talk Electrician Forum

Help Support Talk Electrician Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I don't usually do reviews or the like, but in this instance i think it's worthy to spread the news of a good college, I hope they can help you as they helped me!

To give you a brief history 5 years ago i used to work in Pharmaceuticals and couldn't even rewire a plug :slap , i took VR and decided to become an Electrician. I completed all the electrotechnical quals back to back at Ableskills. It nearly didn’t start due to funding issues however Ableskills were more than understanding and patient until it was resolved, most colleges would have just kicked me out 2 months into the course with no payment!

In the end I passed with flying colours thanks to all the tutors who gave me a solid technical foundation, they were experienced, hands on veterans with a depth of knowledge, keen to share!

Off the back of the knowledge I gained at Ableskills I landed a job with a firm during the start of the recession, they were impressed with my level of understanding considering how new I was to the industry, to me that is a testament to the quality of tutoring!

I recently went back to complete my 2391, 3 years after I finished all the other courses, all the staff recognised me and were as friendly as ever! In those 3 years hundreds of students have passed through their college!

I’m now self-employed, with regular work for the foreseeable future, not bad for a 5 year turnaround imho.

For any of you who are looking at changing industry/jobs or just want extra training, go check out Ableskills, and I’d do it in person! If it wasn’t for them I would not have had the same success!

:Applaud

Yeah i can see how that looks, but i think they deserved a positive note, feeling quite chuffed i've finally finished my target quals i set out 5 years ago. I can't reply to the PM you sent???

Last edited by a moderator:
Well we always want reviews of companies,,, its nice to see that you've found a good one :)

...... what PM? I haven't sent any for a while now!

Your account will be restricted for a few posts I'm afraid (10 IIRC)

It's to help stop spammers :eek:

Nope my bad, it was someone else who sent the PM. :coat

I work with a lot of guys who studied at local colleges, i feel they never really had the same level of tutoring, the amount of conversations i have which end "...did you not learn this at college?" let people decide of course but it's good to have perspective.

Last edited by a moderator:
I would just like to add that after ACR Electrical confirming who they are by PM with all their details we can say this is a genuine post and not advertising or spam
Thanks! As i said in the post go down and visit them, don't just take my word for it, always do your own research  :Salute