Advice on the basics

Talk Electrician Forum

Help Support Talk Electrician Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sparky Luke

Reaction score
Hi all, i'm starting college in september and were just wanting to know the basics or tips and what are my best learning ways.

Cheers

I recommend the heinmann books for level 2 and 3 from amazon prob cheapest. And maybe get on site guide is good Reading. Good luck mate.

Luke,

relax and enjoy , the lecturers will have heard most of your questions before. Anything you are unsure of ask them until you have got it. As for books the heinmann is excellant , you will also need an OSG (on site guide) .

Anything you need extra help with ask here buddy we are a friendly bunch as I have been told many times " there is no stupid question just stupid answers" if you need to ask its not stupid at all.

Amazon appears to be the cheepest there is a link on here to Amazon with deals on certain books im sure Apache can find the link ;) faster than me but i will look

Right, nice one! So which books would be worth buying and how many would i proberley need?

Oh and always ask lot's of questions, however stupid you may think they are. Old Chinese proverb say:

He who asks a question is a fool for five minutes; he who does not ask a question remains a fool forever.