Advice on the basics

Talk Electrician Forum

Help Support Talk Electrician Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
First bit of advice , listen carefully and ask if not sure just like you've done on here . You seem really keen to learn and that is always a good thing and I'm sure you will go on to be a great electrician . The people on this forum are a very helpful bunch so you will get some very sound advice and of course some of the books mentioned before are a great learning aid and of course the good ol onsite guide . The quicker You understand that the better . As for your tool kit , the best you can afford as they will last and be reliable but in the mean time
default_good%20luck.gif

good luck with your chosen profession,

my two pieces of advice,

get yourself an onsite guide,

and

LISTEN,

the most important and valuable tool you have for the rest of your life is your ears, not only will you learn from them, but in years to come you will also hear peoples problems and be able to fix them,

to be able to hear peoples questions and be able to answer them.

good luck, :D

First bit of advice , listen carefully and ask if not sure just like you've done on here . You seem really keen to learn and that is always a good thing and I'm sure you will go on to be a great electrician . The people on this forum are a very helpful bunch so you will get some very sound advice and of course some of the books mentioned before are a great learning aid and of course the good ol onsite guide . The quicker You understand that the better . As for your tool kit , the best you can afford as they will last and be reliable but in the mean time :good luck:
good luck with your chosen profession,my two pieces of advice,

get yourself an onsite guide,

and

LISTEN,

the most important and valuable tool you have for the rest of your life is your ears, not only will you learn from them, but in years to come you will also hear peoples problems and be able to fix them,

to be able to hear peoples questions and be able to answer them.

good luck, :D
Well put - the pair of you!

:D

[scoobed]