aloha from thurrock

Talk Electrician Forum

Help Support Talk Electrician Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

drooper

Reaction score
hello ,
i live in thurrock essex and have been a sparks mate for nearly 5 years now having been a london cabbie for 20 years , i started out from school in joinery/woodwork a looonnng time ago , driving the cab was getting harder and making me grumpy and fat ( can i say fat??) so changed career and have just completed level 3 c&g 2365 , finished level 2 last year , gotta sort nvq , 18th and am2 now , love the trade (mad?) been in all the nooks and crannys housebashing with the spiders and vermin!! have some site experience ( basement plant room ) and had some experience on the crossrail/underground too, have been thru forum threads many a time and found it to be a great resource for my relatively new career and quite humourous too, would also like to thank admin/contributors in advance as im sure i will have plenty of questions for all you vastly experienced guys , to much kissass?? you never stop learning

Latest posts