Always get nervous

Talk Electrician Forum

Help Support Talk Electrician Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Best of luck, but by your standard of workmanship from your ample pictures you have NOTHING to worry about.

Sleep well :D

As always, being nervous shows you are human, but past contributions to this forum would suggest you have no reason to loose any sleep.

default_good%20luck.gif
:good luck:

hope all goes well!

Good luck !!! As everyone has said before Me , You will do just fine and being nervous means that You are not being complacent . Guinness

Oh by the way, one of the new tests is the cough and wobble.

Good luck!

Anytime now he is going to come back and give us the good news. :D

My last assesment was carried out by a local firm, the bloke was an a**hole unlit i mentioned the fact that i thought it was unfair that they were doing the assesment on behalf of the NIC because they are the local competition (well not realy they are big) but who cares!!!

Sure he will be fine, just a formality :run

It'll be fine I'm sure. Got my surveillance visit next month too.

Good luck. This is new to me, I did not know that the NIC subcontract the assessments. I am a NAPIT member and till now they always sent a NAPIT assessor.

I'm back & the assessor has just left.

All went well with the assessment, thanks for the thumbs up guys.

Got to nip out now, last place we were at the boiler tripped the RCD on re-energising cu (not any circuit I've worked on before you lot get started, mine was the shower only), so going to take a look & sort it out.....hopefully.

I found the NAPIT approach quite helpful, I had for the last 6 years 2 assessors. The last one (end of 2009) said that he is wasting his time coming to see me, and might not come next year but the year after "as there are many other people that need to be checked". I hope that this is a complement... The only thing he found was that I did not have the complete copy of BS5831, (fire detectors