Anyone know what this is ???

Talk Electrician Forum

Help Support Talk Electrician Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I reckon it could be for treating hair and scalp cos that is the sort of thing Arthur J Pye used to supply

Don't know what its called but my dad borrowed one of these when I was a child for his bad back, if you plug it into the mains static electricity builds up inside the glass, and when you bring it near your skin it jumps across the gap, the ****s are to adjust the power CJS

They are used for killing pubic lice
and NO,

harold doesnt want it,

nor do I.

grrrrrrgh,

strains me does all this bad nonsense.

keep your own tat.......

(slips may have use for it tho,,,,,,,, or badger going by his dirty stop out ways recently.!!!!!!) :D :D :D

Well I ain't got a f*****g clue!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :p :^O:(

BUT

the middle K N O B makes it go weak or strong!!!Blushing

and its nothing to do with that great band Spinal Tap.....

cuz their dials go up to '11' NOT '10'

cuz '11''s LOUDER than '10'!!!Guiness DrinkGuiness DrinkGuiness DrinkBlushing

Don't know what its called but my dad borrowed one of these when I was a child for his bad back, if you plug it into the mains static electricity builds up inside the glass, and when you bring it near your skin it jumps across the gap, the ****s are to adjust the power CJS
Yes. My Aunt had one of these things years ago. I seem to remember that there is some gas in the tubes that glows red/blue when switched on. She used it for some sort of skin condition though if I remember rightly.... ?:|

Ohh Badge. :_|

Speaking of rude...

...No - I'd better not. :_|

I am sure these were on one of them daytime antiquy (sp) type progs.

They described it as the cure all of the day, treating everything from aches to baldness.

looks like a bloody torture device.

Violet Wand - Violet Ray DevicesTake a look at the prices your quids in Theory
Is it one of those sex toys. Cant remember what they are called, But there banned.Used for play electrocution. Violet wand or something.

Have a look here.

GEARFUSE Who Wants Some Freaky Electric Sex?
oh er....

morning vicar!:DBlushing

I think I would get a slap round the face if Mrs Special saw me viewing them websites!! :eek:

"honest ... its just electricians talk luv"! :eek: ? :|

better not hang around there too long!:)Pray;)