Arrgh Bored!!!

Talk Electrician Forum

Help Support Talk Electrician Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
We just got back. Hope you have better luck than we had.Shelves are nearly empty and the shop assistants are complaining the trucks are not getting through with deliveries.

Will you let us know how it went for you :eek:
Want some of mine

pyzammcdonalds.jpg

+1 (KME)don't have time to be bored ATM which is unusual as I usually find this a rather quiet time of the year (work wise)
Don't get me wrong, we are busy but thought it sensible to shut down for this week in line with a lot of electrical co's. My old co shuts down for a month over Xmas! Won't be bothering next year!

For the last 3 days I've been

stuck up a cherry picker changing flood lights with snow rushing into my face. I can't feel my toes or fingers, working with metal outside in this weather is not nice.

I would rather be a home with the heating on than up a cherry picker feeling like I'm about to die. But hay ho just one more day.

We just got back. Hope you have better luck than we had.Shelves are nearly empty and the shop assistants are complaining the trucks are not getting through with deliveries.

Will you let us know how it went for you :eek:
Took my wife to the supermarket today and managed to get everything we needed so its chill out time now!!

Took my wife to the supermarket today and managed to get everything we needed so its chill out time now!!
Yep it seems the supermarket has sorted itself out now. We are told the shelves are full and well stocked so we are off to visit the place at round about 11 pm.

not really got any days 'off' over christmas.

working tomorrow and 1 day next week. rest of the time i have loads of other stuff to get done. not had much spare time the last few weeks, so all rubbish from van has been thrown in a large pile waiting to be burned/recycled/skipped. also got some (lots) of work to do to my van.... 3 years of adding 12 & 230v gear/relays/controls etc has left the wiring in a right mess... so much so that it needs altered just to add more stuff.

so its safe to say i wont be bored over the holidays