Assesment in the morning

Talk Electrician Forum

Help Support Talk Electrician Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
no,

never too late,

now, do you want me to tell you what job you need to show him, or what paperwork you are going to need?

and as long as its not too early you need to go to waterstones and get a copy of BS7671, the green one mind, the red one is last weeks. ;)

dont worry Noz, just get the hobnobs out and make sure the cheque is signed and sitting somewhere he can see it. :)
with Elecsa, you have to pay for assessment before you even get the assessment date. so in a few month, im guarantee'd to pass, even when i show him some photos of my work instead of taking him to the job - well there all in the Black museum anyway!

Typical :shakehead

I went to the dentist last month got there for 8:15am, only to find it shut so phoned and left a message to say not sure why it's shut.

Next day they called me back to say wrong day and wrong month, oh well.

I suppose you had a dry rehearsal prior to the real thing, so two questions, who played the assessor? And did you pass?

Whilst typing this it has suddenly occured to me that you actually knew you had given the wrong dates and tricked steps into playing the assessor!!!

On my last assessment I had to pop out to the shop for some chocolate hobnobs bcos I didn't have all of the different coloured editions of the regs from 1946-present day so I just taped my cheque to the front door and fortunately I passed

Which was nice:rolleyes:

Well this morning he turned up,,,, 3 days late though;) ;) ; )

Guess what! Another year to come as an Approved Contractor... Oh the joy of it!

Even after seeing one of my dodgier installs,,, he didn't even mind LOL

Hi, Sorry for interupt in this post but just need a clue about the Health and Safety at Work act Documentation. Could anybode explain how to get and where from? Im prepreing all paperwork for my asessment and only strugling with that one. Thanks

Latest posts