Talk Electrician Forum

Help Support Talk Electrician Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
1. I liked the skipping pylons as well...

:C

:|

:_|

2. Bl00dy pikies nicked mine.....

Its a sign of the times when cash is hard to come by....

that even an Avatar is nicked to be melted down at the scrap yard for a few quid!!

Last edited by a moderator:
That has been stopped
This is just how Nazi Germany started ...........first they came for the skipping pylons .... then they take the intelgencia ..... ask not for whom the bell tolls for soon it tolls for thee!!!

I will lead a crusade to bring back the Skipping Pylons ......and it starts here .........

......who is with me on this noble crusade to return movement to the pylons .........they shall not be stilled .......Noz's Pylons will march again !!!!

All together now ...........(G) We shall not ...... (D) we shall not be moved .... (G) we shall not ... (D) we shall not be moved . just like a tree © planted by (G) the waterside..

Weeeee shall (D) not be (G) moved

OOOooo o its getting late ,,,time I was in bed!!

Wonderful!...Knew I could count on you , here sign this piece of plasterboard.........................for tomorrow we will be a thousand strong ... we march on The Bullring at dawn ............

Remember the Alamo !!!!

I think the missus put something in that wine

my avatar is Bert :) bert being my bearded dragon!

and Here Here to the Skipping Pylons Bring em back! ill sign the dotted line wherever it needs signing........ although im not marching or protesting to much! im too poorly!

+1 for skipping, or any animated gif tbh.

And that bearded dragon is cool! I got a leopard gecko and a western hognose snake,

Latest posts