BG Nexus cu

Talk Electrician Forum

Help Support Talk Electrician Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have never used one of those CU's, looks very similar mcb type to the old MEM is it the same maker?

I have reverted back to wylex now for domestic some good cheap deals on with them.

Nice looking job m107. just one point ....where did you hide the circuit chart? :D

Nice looking job m107. just one point ....where did you hide the circuit chart? :D
Gave it to the customer to fix to the wall after he had decorated, it was one of those self adhesive NICEIC circuit charts.

In case any of you have fitted these Nexus / British General (B&Q

Last edited by a moderator:
'Harok' breakers & Rcbo's are copies of Contactum so they would also fit but a BIG but, we stopped using Harok after more than 15 of the Rcbo's exploded on energising. Some sort of internal fault we think to do with the white flying lead. They all had scorch marks down the back where this lead exited the breaker. Our local wholesaler stopped selling them months back as they had loads of returns. Last week i noticed them on sale in CEF and put a look of horror on the managers face when i told him, he had just loaded his shelves with the stuff.