Billing / Invoicing......

Talk Electrician Forum

Help Support Talk Electrician Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
WHEN I DO A QUOTE MY PAYMENT TERMS ARE , ON COMPLETION, IF I DO A JOB ON DAYWORK I AGAIN TELL THEM THE COST AT THE END OF THE JOB AND THEN EXPECT PAYMENT IN A COUPLE OF DAYS UNLESS THEY ASK FOR OTHER TERMS, YOU NEED YOUR MONEY TO KEEP A GOOD CASH FLOW Guiness DrinkGuiness Drink

WHEN I DO A QUOTE MY PAYMENT TERMS ARE , ON COMPLETION, IF I DO A JOB ON DAYWORK I AGAIN TELL THEM THE COST AT THE END OF THE JOB AND THEN EXPECT PAYMENT IN A COUPLE OF DAYS UNLESS THEY ASK FOR OTHER TERMS, YOU NEED YOUR MONEY TO KEEP A GOOD CASH FLOW Guiness DrinkGuiness Drink
Please don't shout, It's dreadfully rude. Also it is late and if you wake me dog she'll be cross!

I find this thread interesting. The area I live much of my spend is on account. I have an account at the supermarket, petrol station etc. The bills get sent out beginning of the month and I'd usually write a bunch of cheques mid month ~15th. I don't think a month to pay is unresonable.

I work for a small business (4 employees) and we sometimes wait months for money :(

Please don't shout, It's dreadfully rude. Also it is late and if you wake me dog she'll be cross!
Sorry for shouting, i didnt mean to, it was so rude, im very, very sorry if i upset you, dave

Sorry for shouting, i didnt mean to, it was so rude, im very, very sorry if i upset you, dave
hi Dave.... I will just be rude and interject a minute here...

I think this was picked up earlier by Ad2 on another thread somewhere & I think you had already sorted your wobbly caps lock Dave...

I guess Apaches just picked this up cuz hes been away a few days and now got a whole bunch of post the catch up on! :| :)

I think he will probably spot this latter when he has finished trawling the unread posts! ;) :) :x

Spec Loc.

Guiness DrinkGuiness Drink

hi Dave.... I will just be rude and interject a minute here...I think this was picked up earlier by Ad2 on another thread somewhere & I think you had already sorted your wobbly caps lock Dave...

I guess Apaches just picked this up cuz hes been away a few days and now got a whole bunch of post the catch up on! :| :)

I think he will probably spot this latter when he has finished trawling the unread posts! ;) :) :x

Spec Loc.

Guiness DrinkGuiness Drink
:p I'm getting there

:p I'm getting there
So Christmas!!!! :^O

741, unread posts

740, unread posts

739, unread posts

738, unread posts

737, unread posts

736, unread posts

735, unread posts