Blankety Blank

Talk Electrician Forum

Help Support Talk Electrician Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Robin Spark

Reaction score
The Mrs looked up to the bedroom last night, she was well impressed with the size of my "Blankety Blank?" that I proudly held in my hand. It was hard and very very long, she had never seen one that size before especially on a cold winters night!

---------- AUTO MERGE Post added at 23:47 ---------- Previous post was at 23:45 ----------

the answer is "Icicles". 2 to 3ft long hanging off the gutter. i went upstairs opened the bedroom window and pulled one off to show her.

Oh and this morning they started to melt and crashed onto the flat roof with a loud bang:_|

Indeed Robin...

I have some of the biggest cold stiff danglers that I have even seen for a long time............... Off my gutter!!! :eek: :Salute

Mrs Spec's don't like em cold though!!!! :_| :_|

:| :p ] :)

We even have a decorative feature on the ole door lantern...

IMG00086-20101222-1230.jpg

the answer is "Icicles". 2 to 3ft long hanging off the gutter. i went upstairs opened the bedroom window and pulled one off to show her.Oh and this morning they started to melt and crashed onto the flat roof with a loud bang:_|
the other day i went under a low bridge. and wiped out a few icicles with the ladders...

that explains that you a senior member.
What are you trying to say Milly?

Are you having a dig saying that I am old?

Ageism, sexism and any sort of discrimination apart from if your a protective device is not allowed on the forum!

---------- AUTO MERGE Post added at 09:37 ---------- Previous post was at 09:36 ----------

Just joking Milly:slap

Btw are you the famous Milly from parkdean holidays? How is Maxi lol?

i went upstairs opened the bedroom window and pulled one off.

:red cardROTFWL

Btw are you the famous Milly from parkdean holidays? How is Maxi lol?
Done a runner with Monty. :_|

Sid and Liz have been in Portcawl for two years now. Was a lot better with Milly, Monty & Maxi. :(

Done a runner with Monty. :_| Sid and Liz have been in Portcawl for two years now. Was a lot better with Milly, Monty & Maxi. :(
And multi you dougnut....not monty!!!!

Maxi Multi and Milli

Cant stand sid and lizzie....her laugh goes through me!!!!

Seagulls, lizards, seagulls, lizards, seagulls. lizards...arghhhhhh!!!

Lizzy reminds me of the wayan brothers in White Chicks!

I thought they were ok, however my 5 year old daughter is scared shxtless when any of those characters have come upto her on holiday!

Seagulls, lizards, seagulls, lizards, seagulls. lizards...arghhhhhh!!!Lizzy reminds me of the wayan brothers in White Chicks!

I thought they were ok, however my 5 year old daughter is scared shxtless when any of those characters have come upto her on holiday!
We've always been seagulls. bought the kids a Sid teddy last year

Indeed Robin...I have some of the biggest cold stiff danglers that I have even seen for a long time............... Off my gutter!!! :eek: :Salute

Mrs Spec's don't like em cold though!!!! :_| :_|

:| :p ] :)

We even have a decorative feature on the ole door lantern...

IMG00086-20101222-1230.jpg
completely off subject but noticed it in your picture. i actually live in a town called richmond.

Richmond, North Yorkshire?
No!!!

That tiny little village in the parallel universe just above the letter 'M' on the house name! ]:) ] :) ]:)

---------- AUTO MERGE Post added at 00:53 ---------- Previous post was at 00:51 ----------

completely off subject but noticed it in your picture. i actually live in a town called richmond.
I think that is actually relatively on topic following the general context of the thread...

and when compared to how some other threads go completely into hyper space! :| ;) :p

Latest posts