Books

Talk Electrician Forum

Help Support Talk Electrician Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think I left it there when I was trying to figure out the combination lock to get in and nick some of your beer!

But you've changed the locks again since last week..

you sneaky Bu***r! X( :( :_| :_| :_|
That reminds me of the things we did as apprentices. Most office blocks used to have a licenced bar in the canteen ( oh yes, they encouraged drinking back then). Anyhow, when they locked up, they pulled down a type of roller shutter grill thingy. We used to get a length of Unistrut, and poke it through and pivot it on the grill so one end was under the optics and the other end, a large mug...... Free spirits :p .

This lasted months until the plumbers messed it up for us by putting a sharp nail on the end of a pipe and stabbing the fags at the back. Unfortunately they often dropped the pack and we all got sussed out X( .

That reminds me of the things we did as apprentices. Most office blocks used to have a licenced bar in the canteen ( oh yes, they encouraged drinking back then). Anyhow, when they locked up, they pulled down a type of roller shutter grill thingy. We used to get a length of Unistrut, and poke it through and pivot it on the grill so one end was under the optics and the other end, a large mug...... Free spirits :p .This lasted months until the plumbers messed it up for us by putting a sharp nail on the end of a pipe and stabbing the fags at the back. Unfortunately they often dropped the pack and we all got sussed out X( .
:^O :^O:^O:^O:^O serves you right X( X( :^O :^O

That reminds me of the things we did as apprentices. Most office blocks used to have a licenced bar in the canteen ( oh yes, they encouraged drinking back then). Anyhow, when they locked up, they pulled down a type of roller shutter grill thingy. We used to get a length of Unistrut, and poke it through and pivot it on the grill so one end was under the optics and the other end, a large mug...... Free spirits :p .This lasted months until the plumbers messed it up for us by putting a sharp nail on the end of a pipe and stabbing the fags at the back. Unfortunately they often dropped the pack and we all got sussed out X( .
eh lad, :)

them were the days,

I remember doing 3 ph busbars with a dozen tinnies sittin on top an a fag in me mouth. :D :D

when work were work an we enjoyed it cos there werent no elfansafety to bog us down an the job still got done, an far quicker too usually, and cheaper probably.

getiing all teary eyed now, :_| :x :_| :x

Fantastic Slips - A trip down "Gold olde Memory Lane".

Ah hem, Not for me of course - I am far too young. :p

No I didn't :_|

But I have now... :^O :^O:^O

Getting back to books................ I have had this link stored for ages Definitely worth a gander http://kriswithak.co.uk/ladybird
PMSL!! :^O :^O:^O:^O

pg 12 Constable Brian Plectrum... 66ft tall!!! :^O :^O:^O

How to series!!! "Surfing for P0rn" :^O :^O

People at work,,, "the benefit cheat"! :^O :^O:^O:^O:^O

Love it! :x :x;)

wait a minute!.....

The policeman on pg 22 is wearing my coat!! X( :_| :_|