C + G 2397

Talk Electrician Forum

Help Support Talk Electrician Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hi all, I have just gotten wind that C&G has come out with a new NVQ3 course specifically tailored to the domestic sector. This has apparently been pushed due to Part P. Having skim read the details, this course is for all new QS's signing up to Part P after September 2012. I haven't yet seen the course, or what it fully entails, but I just wanted everyone to get a heads up about it. One of the main differences appears to be that its obviously not com/ind based as are the other NVQ's but it does apparently have an AM2 style competency exam as part of the course.

AndyGuinness

Not new this has been kicking around for about 3 years now iirc.

It will come and be a scam requirement for all new qs's if they don't have other relevant quals.

If they already are a QS then not req'd,

It's the 2356 that combines the renewable energy in it. I'm doing the 2330 level along with an NVQ level 3 on site assessments. But I can later do the extra unit which is renewable energy at a later date

Someone was trying to tell me when nvq level 3 becomes necessary for been part-p registered , site visits will not be required for registration.

I can't quite believe it.

Is it true ? Or lies