Calling all Teachers / lectures.

Help Support Talk Electrician Forum:

Admin1

Forum Founder
Reaction score
I had a brief look at a great Book by JTL today (explaining motors etc). Lecturer said that we won't be able to get them as students - because they are lecturers books.

I only had a glimpse of the name - but I can't remember what it was called - 60% certain it started "Electrical" something or other. Appro A4 size, lilac coloured.

Does anyone know what it is called and if it is an actual lecturer's book? Or am I able to buy one?

Thanks.

Reaction score
I had a brief look at a great Book by JTL today (explaining motors etc). Lecturer said that we won't be able to get them as students - because they are lecturers books.I only had a glimpse of the name - but I can't remember what it was called - 60% certain it started "Electrical" something or other. Appro A4 size, lilac coloured.

Does anyone know what it is called and if it is an actual lecturer's book? Or am I able to buy one?

Thanks.
You can get anything on the internet. You need the title or preferably the ISBN.

Reaction score
"Calling"?

oh I am so glad you didn't accidentally type "Callong" cuz that would of just been really silly and not being a proper word!!!

and I would have had to ask something like..

"what language we using now???"

but as said Calling NOT Callong!!! X(

Admin1

Forum Founder
Reaction score
That is what I was thinking Apache. I have had a look on eBay. There are none on there or on our auction site. :_|

Admin1

Forum Founder
Reaction score
I did that pushey shovey thing and changed that while you were still typing with your thumbs in those kinky rubber gloves of yours, Specs.

:^O

Admin1

Forum Founder
Reaction score
Thanks Apache, But that isn't it, Mate.

It's a plain lilac cover - No pics on it. :p

With just the wording. (two words I think?).

Admin1

Forum Founder
Reaction score
Nope. I have one of them. This one is all lilac cover (No Pics) with just the title.

NWDS

Reaction score
Have you tried ebay USA they have a lot of books on there that are not avaliable here.

NWDS

Admin1

Forum Founder
Reaction score
Nice one NWDS,

I shall try that later.

Admin1

Forum Founder
Reaction score
Hello All...

The following book is what I was talking about. :p ...

FRONT...

P1010013.jpg

BACK....

P1010014.jpg

Any Ideas Please?

PAUL M

TEF Newbie
Reaction score
why dont you ask shakey ,he is a college lacturer so he should be able to point you in the right direction.