can somone check this diagram

Talk Electrician Forum

Help Support Talk Electrician Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

harryspark

Reaction score
sorry its very simple its for a switch and two florecent garage lights. Can somone help me if this is wrong please.

very wrong

try this put a connector in the back of the switch for the neutrals

switch3.jpg

That would work if you want to turn both lights on and off at once. You don't need a specific terminal for the neutral, a pushfit or connector strip would be fine. A 1G1W switch with only 2 terminals would suffice

That would work if you want to turn both lights on and off at once. You don't need a specific terminal for the neutral, a pushfit or connector strip would be fine. A 1G1W switch with only 2 terminals would suffice
no it wont patch - the light will work in one position, turn the switch to 'off' and its a dead short L-N

simple solution: stick neutral inside a terminal block and not the L2 termianl

brilliant, thanks lostit, so is that 100% right now?
Yes IF you want both lights to come on and off at once with no explosions!Welcome by the way. Why not go over and introduce yourself?

:D
altho i suspect your username is harrytraineespark? :x

Don't mind them Harry, just make sure you keep asking thats the way to learn;)

And for you critics this perhaps shows why 2330 is being scrapped

Getting lads into college with no opportunity to see how it works in the "real" world just does not work. Just bums on seats to sap up the funding.

Have seen Lads with Level 3 2330 not have a clue!

i.e. NVQ QUESTION MCB rating for standard domestic Immersion?

Answer 6A ? :(