Casual Work Gtr Manchester/ East Lancs Road Asap

Talk Electrician Forum

Help Support Talk Electrician Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

steptoe

of course Im wrong, ask my wife™
Supporting Member
Reaction score
have some work available on an as needed basis for someone around Gtr Manchester and East Lancs road area,

mostly 2nd fix type work, may suit someone with a 'limited' amount of knowledge that wants some real life experience, you will be with me all the time, at least at the beginning anyway.

as said, mostly 2nd fix, with the occasional re-wire,

would need own basic hand tools, testing ability NOT required, but if you can (or want to learn how), then even better.

will be the odd day here and there, at the minute maybe 2 or 3 days a week for the 'RIGHT' person.

you MUST have a minimum of £2million public liability insurance,

and if you want paid, you MUST have a UTR number, money WILL be a pittance, then we will see how it goes.

the public liability insurance is NON negotiable, ( even if you are offering to work for free! )

if you can only do Saturdays I might consider it, but really I could do with more flexibility than that.

driving licence not a must, but you must be in a local pick up spot for me.

hi i can do this for you and really want to learn thanks

would love to help-my number is 07973797500

Steps,

If it would help you you can use my apprentice.  As a company I'm pretty sure he could be a 'sub-contractor' to you and be covered by our liability insurance but I can double check that for you.  The company have a UTR number.  It would be good for him to learn from you and I could do with some time to catch up on paperwork.  He has level 2 2330 and was shafted by college and is now 2 yrs through the new qualification (think its 2357) .  He has done loads of 2nd fixing, and several rewires.  Best of all he is a grafter, never complains if we work late and if given a task to do just cracks on with it unless he's unsure in which case he asks.  He lives in Horwich.  If your interested just let me know