CCTV To The Cloud (Android)

Talk Electrician Forum

Help Support Talk Electrician Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Moved from Kent to Swindon have you?

You are under watch also, and have been for a while, please behave, and, don't overstep the mark.

We have been given information about yourself, that we are unhappy with, but, we are still biding our time.

Yours respectfully,

The Four Horesmen

That hirts. How dare you?  This information?  Was it impressive?  As in p***s size?

Swindon?  Kent?  I can move anywhere at thevswitch of a button you should know that. 😭

Can you also ask Admin 3 to stop following me?   That eyeball freaks me out. 

Dear Supersparks,

Do not be abusive or threatenting, it does not become you.

Do not dare us, or we will simply get the moderators to ban you.

The information we have been given is of no concern of yourself, and the detail has nothing to do with you.

Are you suggesting that you are someone else or that you are openly breaching forum rules by impersonating others?

Dear Supersparks,

Do not be abusive or threatenting, it does not become you.

Do not dare us, or we will simply get the moderators to ban you.

The information we have been given is of no concern of yourself, and the detail has nothing to do with you.

Are you suggesting that you are someone else or that you are openly breaching forum rules by impersonating others?

I did not mean my post to be either abusive or threatening. It was meant as a light hearted joke. Do the Four Horsemen not like jokes?  If it was offensive for that I apologise. 

I really will not loose sleep sleep over a ban as this would say more about you than myself. 

It was about my size wasn't it?  I knew it. Yippee!

going by some of the members names on here I suspect there may be a few people not telling the whole truth and nothing but the truth when it comes to their identity. 

The four horesemen do not "like" jokes, we deal with facts, death and damnation.

Now where have we heard one of your lines there before, word for word we suspect.

We think that you are either impersonating another member, or, that you are actually a previous member who has re-joined under another name.

Are you?

We know nothing about your size, other than the size of your attitude, which we do not like.

We only deal with the information in front of us on the software platform as it is delivered, and, our opinions and attitude are none of your concern.

We trust that you will now behave.

The four horesemen do not "like" jokes, we deal with facts, death and damnation.

Now where have we heard one of your lines there before, word for word we suspect.

We think that you are either impersonating another member, or, that you are actually a previous member who has re-joined under another name.

Are you?

We know nothing about your size, other than the size of your attitude, which we do not like.

We only deal with the information in front of us on the software platform as it is delivered, and, our opinions and attitude are none of your concern.

We trust that you will now behave.

There is only one super sparks. Who can never be impersonated. Never forget this, I don't care how many horses there are?

Dear Supersparks,

You seem to be hiding something about yourself.

There are lots of things I am hiding about myself. That is why we have sudanims. If you knew everything that would be weird. And kind of turn me on ;-)

And stop saying "Dear Supersparks". Just call me SS. 

most dvrs or ip camera have a n option to store images from events rather than video, you could store these on a dropbox acc. another option is storing on the local network on a NAS device and then allowing remote access to it,