chint solar panels anyone?

Talk Electrician Forum

Help Support Talk Electrician Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

NJTelectesting

Reaction score
I have been to the wholesaler today. They have not started selling any solar gear yet so I asked him to research and source for me. He has come back with a full package from chint and the prices seem reasonable to me. Has anyone used them or have any comments. As you will read from my other posts I am very new on the scene and possibly easily influenced so I thought I would ask advice.

would need to check on efficiencies,

I have just put a new HDD in my PC and my solar stuff on another one,

another member on here sent me a list of panel efficiencies,

but,

off top of my head, I dont recall chint as being "up there"

May I ask why you have all your solar stuff on a separate computer? Is that something I should think about?

May I ask why you have all your solar stuff on a separate computer? Is that something I should think about?
ROTFWLROTFWLROTFWL

Don't ask mate he uses a weird & wonderful system called Ubuntu! headbang ]:)

He is a law unto himself, and he has recently been upgrading his computers!!!

NO no no,

my HDD was starting to give errors, and it was pretty small anyway,

I simply wanted to upgrade my HD, and I havent had time to transfer all my stuff over from the old one yet,

the old HD is sitting on the shelf beside me waiting to be plugged into an external drive and get emptied, when I get some time.

with my computer knowledge its a miracle its even working at all now I have been messing, :|

yep, but what are the effiencies of CHINT to start with in comparison to other panels out there,?

anyway, beer time for me,,,,,,,,,

might come back in a bit and start an arguement, ;)

yep, but what are the effiencies of CHINT to start with in comparison to other panels out there,?anyway, beer time for me,,,,,,,,,

might come back in a bit and start an arguement, ;)
I see what you mean Steps;)

Who are you going to have an argument with though,, yourself? ;)