city center work

Talk Electrician Forum

Help Support Talk Electrician Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

paul b b

Reaction score
I hate working in city centers, its not the amount of traffic, the endless waiting for a parking space or even those bleeding parking ticketsX( its the sexy women walking by every second of the day, how the hell am i supposed to get any work done

It's good to travel though, do you get across there much? Surely the larger burgers and cheaper tools outweigh the dodgy parking?

It's good to travel though, do you get across there much? Surely the larger burgers and cheaper tools outweigh the dodgy parking?
Almost too subtle there! I had to re-read the OP a few times to get your reasoning!

I'm not explaining it, as long as at least one person got it I'm happy satisfied.

Cheers.

Every time I'm in a town centre I'm in some derelict ****hole with boarded up windows or the arse end of some shopping centre so if it wasn't for the 3 mile trek to the car I wouldn;t know any different!

Weird Post ! ?:|

a1spark