City & Guilds Bursary

Talk Electrician Forum

Help Support Talk Electrician Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

misssweden

DNO Official™
Supporting Member
Reaction score
On Wednesday I'm going to an interview for the City & Guilds bursary programme. I'm applying for a grant to cover my travel expenses. Has anyone every been to one of these interviews before? Just wanted to know what it's like.

Haha, cheers guys :)

I'm less worried about the interview than getting there. I'm fine on the underground, but London on ground level is a bit confusing for someone who's born without sense of directions. How am i supposed to see where I am when there are buildings in the way?! :D

Haha, cheers guys :)

I'm less worried about the interview than getting there. I'm fine on the underground, but London on ground level is a bit confusing for someone who's born without sense of directions. How am i supposed to see where I am when there are buildings in the way?! :D
Where in London do you need to go? I know the area reasonably well, and the tube does have a very good network with information on the trains and in the stations.

If you get lost then you will not be worthy of a bursury !! :)

Giltspur Street. It's near Smithfield Market. I'll be fine getting the train to Paddington and the tube to Farringdon :) And I have printed off a map so (fingerstoesandeverythingcrossed!) I shouldn't get lost :) But everytime I'm in London the blue dot on the map on my phone is my best friend :D

On Wednesday I'm going to an interview for the City & Guilds bursary programme. I'm applying for a grant to cover my travel expenses. Has anyone every been to one of these interviews before? Just wanted to know what it's like.
Good Luck Miss Sweden