Conspiracy theorys

Talk Electrician Forum

Help Support Talk Electrician Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Does anyone have their own conspiracy theorys ? From " The grassy knoll/2 gunman theory" to UFO s ?Local radio (BBC WM) used to run a phone in on this every couple of months, some made you sit up and think.

The wierdist was from a guy in the Potteries area who I also heard on TalkSport . He was convinved that some bloke from another planet was comunicating with him and some others , I can't remember the ETs name ,began with E , Etruria or something. He knew all about the planet he came from and he would, of course , be taking over the world starting with Britain.

One I heard may be true, I don't know . During WW2 the government knew from decoding messages on the captured "Enigma" code machine that a massive bomber raid was to target Coventry, but they they dared not warn the people beforehand because it would tell the enemy that we could break their codes.
The never landed on the moon stuff just annoys me, but it annoyed Buzz Aldrin a bit more, at 70+ at some talk he punched the lights out of Bart Sibrel who was screaming in his face that he was a liar and had never stepped on the Moon :Applaud What amazes me is no matter how many times the crackpot Moon science is debunked these guys will not accept it - perhaps the income they make from it has something to do with it ;)

http://www.badastronomy.com/bad/tv/foxapollo.html
one thing gets me,

if they really did land on the moon 40+ years ago, why, with all the advances in technology they have now dont they go back.?

I dont believe they can go back, cos they would be going for the first time.

too many things in all the pics are wrong for them just to be coincidences.

ok......heres another

climate change and global warming are the same thing

its NATURE

2500 years ago the Romans walked across the Thames

you cant do that now at the point they crossed

there are now flood barriers

mmmm......

what ever happened to the hole in the ozone getting bigger ???

oh yes its always been there and its supposed to do that

Swine flu ???

one thing gets me,if they really did land on the moon 40+ years ago, why, with all the advances in technology they have now dont they go back.?

Apparently there is no reason to return, the space station is next step........,

"to boldly go where no man has gone before" !!!

That was a strange case, when , for years the government and MI5-6 (whatever) suspected four of their members of being spys . Burgess, Maclean, Philby and Blunt. They had been privy to secret information from WW2 , Philby was involved with planning D-Day . They were allowed to go on for years, it seems.

Blunt was allowed to continue working as the Queen's Art expert until it fell upon Mrs Thatcher to oust him . The others had beggered off to Russia years before.

Was it the old school tie brigade closing ranks at the risk of compromising security.

heard on the radio about an insurance company refused to pay out for a guy who hit a deer in his car

they said it was an act of God and wasnt covered !on his policy !!!!

WTF

how about god has told me i dont need to pay this months premium ???

yeah right...

mmmm

God spoke to me once.

He told me that atheism was the one true religion. ;) ; \ :p

one thing gets me,if they really did land on the moon 40+ years ago, why, with all the advances in technology they have now dont they go back.?

It's simply down to cost and motivation, in the 60's the Space Race was part of the Cold War politics, money was no object, safety was secondary, winning was mandatory. The Americans would love to return to the moon, yes the technology has advanced, but in the current financial climate the cost is too high compared to the return, and most importantly there is little or no political gain as Russia is a friend and no longer a Communist state. Possibly if the Chinese started to show serious interest, perhaps the situation would change

If the pictures were fake and the lading staged, have you ever wondered why the Russians have never challenged the evidence, after all the Cold War was in full swing for a decade after the last landing, the answer is it happened

And just to recap;

The crackpots photo's nonsense have been disproved by photographic experts numerous times, their claims just don't stand up to real science

Moon rocks, many of the rocks are impact ejecta and igneous samples, there internal structure can only be formed in low gravity (e.g. glass spheres), the samples show no signs of atmospheric re-entry, and would have burnt up before they hit the ground. Meteorites are predominately are made of nickel which is why they reach the ground

Lastly these guys never challenge the real evidence and never provide scientific proof of the claims they make, after all they lack the expertise, but know how to sell books in the land of the free and gullible.

It's simply down to cost and motivation, in the 60's the Space Race was part of the Cold War politics, money was no object, safety was secondary, winning was mandatory. The Americans would love to return to the moon, yes the technology has advanced, but in the current financial climate the cost is too high compared to the return, and most importantly there is little or no political gain as Russia is a friend and no longer a Communist state. Possibly if the Chinese started to show serious interest, perhaps the situation would change If the pictures were fake and the lading staged, have you ever wondered why the Russians have never challenged the evidence, after all the Cold War was in full swing for a decade after the last landing, the answer is it happened

And just to recap;

The crackpots photo's nonsense have been disproved by photographic experts numerous times, their claims just don't stand up to real science

Moon rocks, many of the rocks are impact ejecta and igneous samples, there internal structure can only be formed in low gravity (e.g. glass spheres), the samples show no signs of atmospheric re-entry, and would have burnt up before they hit the ground. Meteorites are predominately are made of nickel which is why they reach the ground

Lastly these guys never challenge the real evidence and never provide scientific proof of the claims they make, after all they lack the expertise, but know how to sell books in the land of the free and gullible.
you cannot disprove a lie.

you cannot prove a negative,

yet it also cannot be proved they went either,

if you cannot prove a supposed positive it leaves a massive hole of doubt in my mind.

I know who I believe.

so, I suppose it would be impossible to get a robot of sorts to retrieve a "moonrock" ,

after all, it was the space race and the Americans had to get there, bit like all the millions they spent on trying to work out how the Russians got their pens to write in space. :D

you cannot disprove a lie.you cannot prove a negative,

yet it also cannot be proved they went either,

if you cannot prove a supposed positive it leaves a massive hole of doubt in my mind.

I know who I believe.

so, I suppose it would be impossible to get a robot of sorts to retrieve a "moonrock" ,

after all, it was the space race and the Americans had to get there, bit like all the millions they spent on trying to work out how the Russians got their pens to write in space. :D
Wow almost sounds like the logic used for many Monotheist belief systems :)

Negative ions - I think they are proven :|

I think the body of evidence proves they went, the CT's lack of scientific methodology in their evidence says it all, have you also noticed they are also exclusively Americans

Robots, hmmm no, the mechanical tech required just did not exit, industrial robots were too late and too large, the cost to send a robot probe based on 60's tech would have been far more, aside the fact that the computers used by NASA had less computational power than the Sinclair calculators, so any robot would not have been capable of such a semi-autonomous complex task, using Men was far simpler

Next you'll tell me that Apollo 13 with Tom Hanks was made by Hollywood

The American's wasted $m's, The Russian used pencils ROTFWL

I guess if you did not go with them to see first hand you could be right ;)

BTW are you sure the Earth is round?, frankly I think is all down to Photoshop

My mate said he went Blackpool last weekend, but I don't believe him I think he ordered the stick of rock over the internet, sadly there were no pictures to examine

Steps I'm enjoying this ;)

ok......heres anotherclimate change and global warming are the same thing

its NATURE

you cant do that now at the point they crossed

mmmm......

Swine flu ???
Is that a typo

Yup it got smaller, of course the Greens will tell you that's because we stopped using CFC's nothing to with the lack of evidence on previous cycles

Negative ions - I think they are proven :|
No actually. it all comes down to particle physics and that is all rather uncertain. No-one has ever seen an electron, just observed their effects and postulated they exist. Science is unsure if they are a wave or a particle or both.

The best scientists believe electrons exist, but there was a time they believed the world was flat (we'll not really - do you watch QI?) and though leeches were the treatment for many ailments (although they do use them in cases of amputations and grafts now).

Secretly I would enjoy it if electrons were disproved, but that's my sense of humour.

:D

Originally Posted by Theorysparky

ok......heres another

climate change and global warming are the same thing

its NATURE

54 BC to be exact Mr J Caesar and friends (2046 yrs ago)

you cant do that now at the point they crossed (Westminister to be precise)

mmmm......

Swine flu ???

Is that a typo

Yup it got smaller, of course the Greens will tell you that's because we stopped using CFC's nothing to with the lack of evidence on previous cycles

Robojin

Hope this clarifies the historical inaccuracy that you spotted

Nice one centurion !!!!!!! ;)

Latest posts