Conspiracy theorys

Talk Electrician Forum

Help Support Talk Electrician Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
No actually. it all comes down to particle physics and that is all rather uncertain. No-one has ever seen an electron, just observed their effects and postulated they exist. Science is unsure if they are a wave or a particle or both. The best scientists believe electrons exist, but there was a time they believed the world was flat (we'll not really - do you watch QI?) and though leeches were the treatment for many ailments (although they do use them in cases of amputations and grafts now).

Secretly I would enjoy it if electrons were disproved, but that's my sense of humour.

:D
oh Patch you are such a Quark!! :p

Robojin

Hope this clarifies the historical inaccuracy that you spotted

Nice one centurion !!!!!!! ;)
I was trying not hurt his feelings :Salute

The writing with a pen in space thing is an urban myth BTW .

Pencils were deemed to be a no-no in case the tip broke off ,floated around and got into the works.

A Biro ,that doesn't write upside down on Earth , will write in any position in the zero gravity of space.

The writing with a pen in space thing is an urban myth BTW .Pencils were deemed to be a no-no in case the tip broke off ,floated around and got into the works.

A Biro ,that doesn't write upside down on Earth , will write in any position in the zero gravity of space.
Ah but then you would have believe that people went into space, I think it's a Hollywood sound stage :innocent

Latest posts