Decorative Grid Switches For Kitchen

Talk Electrician Forum

Help Support Talk Electrician Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

fletchflash

Reaction score
Hi

Anyone have any idea of a brand that do decorative grid switches along with decorative sockets and switches?

I need them for 20A isolators at worktop level in a kitchen I'm fitting butcan't seem to find a brand that do.

Most brands I've been looking at do decorative grid covers but the modules themselves would be white which won't look great, the customer wants a darker matt finish.

Thanks

Try Click Scolmore Minigrid range?

Do you "really" NEED 20A as in the minigrid I believe these are 2 module, they have 13A resistive in 1 module in various finishes & overprinted with appliance names.

Just looking at the Scolmore range now. I've not come across this before.

No it does not need to be 20A, 13 would be fine

thanks for this

I used some Varilight grid stuff to "match" as close as some existing Volex chrome fittings in a kitchen. I got mine from TLC Direct. I don't think that Screwfix do the black inserts..........only white. I know this as I knackered a black one and ended up using a white from S'fix rather than going back to TLC which would have meant travelling.

cheers for replies. gonna try and get hold of that click stuff.

Looks decent and I've used click accessories before, thought the quality was good. They also seem like a decent price.

I have had varilight  20 amp ones marked up by TLC these have been in brushed chrome same as plate. Reasonably priced to.