Demand for PV installation?

Talk Electrician Forum

Help Support Talk Electrician Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Be interested to learn how many forum members have the required MCS accreditation.

Already been approached by a supply company (they have to get accredition too!). Looks like we`ll be doing it shortly - had a couple of tentative queries, but nowt concrete.

The MCSsounds like a bit of a beaurocratic nightmare over here but generous government backing has seen a boom in PV in Australia. There is however a bit better return from PV there ;)

Trying to get my firm interested but my bosses seem to think it's some kind of witchcraft...

No one has asked me about it, no. ;)
In the space of a few days I have had 3 conversations about various renewables with some Yorkshire farmers keen to save some brass. The word is getting out.

Ground source heat pumps are perfect for farmers, they have the space and an unnatural desire to dig holes... No cash for that tho sadly...

Ground source heat pumps are perfect for farmers, they have the space and an unnatural desire to dig holes... No cash for that tho sadly...
How do a few dead lambs and rotten tyres affect the efficiency of the system?

:D