Desert Island

Talk Electrician Forum

Help Support Talk Electrician Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mikep

Gold Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
A young man gets shipwrecked on an island, 10 years later he is walking along a beach when he discovers this young girl also washed up, he carries her to his shack and in time she wakes up, "youv'e saved my life she said"

"Who are you" he explains to her that he also was washed up over 10 yrs ago and has lived alone on the island.

She asked "what do you do during the day" to which he replied, "I walk along the beach dig up a few clams then crack a few coconuts then dig up a few more clams"

He then turned to her and asked "what are those 2 humps on your chest" to which she replied " have you never been with a woman before, No he replied, well she said "maybe you would like to touch them" ooh yes he said, after a while nature took it's course, while getting dressed she turned to him and said "well what do you think about making love to a woman" to which he replied "it's very nice but it F****d up me clam digger"