Digital Signature

Talk Electrician Forum

Help Support Talk Electrician Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ElectekAir

Reaction score
Do any of you guys and girls know how i can create a digital signature?

Just sick and tired of signing certs and quotations

Do i need to buy a PC tablet type thingie?

Naturally you need to get rid of everything else around the sig.

E-mail it to me and I will do it for you. Also send all your bank details just to test if it works. ]:)

; \

:innocent

O)

:)

Naturally you need to get rid of everything else around the sig.E-mail it to me and I will do it for you. Also send all your bank details just to test if it works. ]:)

; \

O)

Or send them to me , just to make sure it works ok

:run

AFAIK its actually got nothing to do with your actual signature being on the doc,

it is a verified signature (can just be your typed name)

but a certifying company or whatever will certify/guarantee it as being from you,

its probably in a way similar to being a member of a scam, your underwritten.

NICEIC soft ware has facility to use scanned in sig.

Very usefull for sending PDF copy of certificates out, saves on paper and ink.

NICEIC soft ware has facility to use scanned in sig. Very usefull for sending PDF copy of certificates out, saves on paper and ink.
That is one of the reasons that i wanted it :D

Naturally you need to get rid of everything else around the sig.E-mail it to me and I will do it for you. Also send all your bank details just to test if it works. ]:)

; \

O)

For this exact reason i did not use the same signature that my bank has as a specimen:innocent

For this exact reason i did not use the same signature that my bank has as a specimen:innocent
Specimen and Bank in the same sentence? Hmmm.

And at what type off bank have you left this speciman:innocent